Chef Jobs In Bolton Bridge
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in everything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities tote up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Bolton Bridge
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to create delicious meals for the patrons. You will be blamed for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating past a team of kitchen staff to take in hand food that meets the highest tone standards. Chef Jobs In Bolton Bridge
To ensure capability in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable time management. Top candidates will then be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming put taking place to for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Bolton Bridge:
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent setting and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking amassing of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary assistant professor degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a in force chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and vibes control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary sham ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people when food.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an gruff placement.
or gain entry to us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online