Chef Jobs In Arncliffe
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in anything aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities attach planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Jobs In Arncliffe
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef to Make delicious meals for the patrons. You will be responsible for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating following a team of kitchen staff to forward food that meets the highest atmosphere standards. Chef Jobs In Arncliffe
To ensure capability in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable era management. Top candidates will moreover be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming back up for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Jobs In Arncliffe:
- Ensuring that whatever food is of excellent atmosphere and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary learned degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a on the go chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and tone control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to control stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary con ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people bearing in mind food.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or read us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online