Chef Job In Low Bradley
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities enhance planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Job In Low Bradley
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for their client to create delicious meals for their patrons. You will be answerable for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating in the reveal of a team of kitchen staff to refer food that meets the highest feel standards. Chef Job In Low Bradley
To ensure achievement in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable mature management. Top candidates will after that be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming incite for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Job In Low Bradley:
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook anything the menu items.
- Taking store of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to keep the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary moot degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a practicing chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and tone control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to rule stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary conduct yourself ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and self-importance for delighting people similar to food.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or way in us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Chef Job In Low Bradley