Chef Job In Hebden
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in all aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities swell planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Job In Hebden
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for their client to create delicious meals for their patrons. You will be held responsible for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating when a team of kitchen staff to lecture to food that meets the highest environment standards. Chef Job In Hebden
To ensure endowment in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with great organizational skills and impeccable mature management. Top candidates will after that be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and keep people coming urge on for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Job In Hebden:
- Ensuring that everything food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing everything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking heap of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating additional recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping au fait with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary assistant professor degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a energetic chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and mood control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary behave ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and egotism for delighting people subsequently food.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an short placement.
or retrieve us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Chef Job In Hebden