Chef Job In Arncliffe
Chefs are culinary professionals trained in whatever aspects of food preparation. Their main responsibilities add up planning menus, overseeing the kitchen staff, and ensuring that the food meets high-quality standards. Chef Job In Arncliffe
Job Title: Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: BD23
Salary Rate: £12 – £13/hr
We are seeking a passionate, skilled chef for their client to Make delicious meals for their patrons. You will be held responsible for planning the menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating considering a team of kitchen staff to direct food that meets the highest character standards. Chef Job In Arncliffe
To ensure talent in your role as chef, you should be an excellent leader with good organizational skills and impeccable become old management. Top candidates will then be creative individuals, capable of creating dishes that set us apart and save people coming back for more.
Responsibilities Of Chef Job In Arncliffe:
- Ensuring that anything food is of excellent character and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients.
- Overseeing anything kitchen operations.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook whatever the menu items.
- Taking deposit of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating extra recipes to save the menu fresh.
- Keeping aware with industry trends.
- Receiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
- Culinary learned degree/diploma.
- Past experience as a on the go chef.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary doing ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and conceit for delighting people past food.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or admittance us +4420 36275550/ WhatsApp your details to +44 7789 713465
Or Apply Online Chef Job In Arncliffe