Commis Chef Jobs In South Woodford
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in commercial kitchens to move ahead their culinary knowledge and skills. They appear in various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In South Woodford
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enhance informing the commissioner of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should in addition to ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should stir excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be clever to follow anything instructions and assent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In South Woodford
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the store rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for outstretched periods.
- The achievement to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an short placement.
or gain permission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online