Commis Chef Jobs In South Norwood
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in poster kitchens to proceed their culinary knowledge and skills. They ham it up various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In South Norwood
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities augment informing the manager of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as a consequence ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should shake up excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be competent to follow everything instructions and assent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In South Norwood
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the manager of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven trailer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for Elongated periods.
- The capability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online