Commis Chef Jobs In South Kensington
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in poster kitchens to improvement their culinary knowledge and skills. They perform various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In South Kensington
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities affix informing the official of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should next ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should trouble excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skilled to follow all instructions and enter upon with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In South Kensington
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swap meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the manager of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the growth rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High scholastic diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for Elongated periods.
- The success to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deal with your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online