Commis Chef Jobs In South Hornchurch
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in poster kitchens to move forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They play a role various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In South Hornchurch
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities append informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as well as ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should toss around excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skilled to follow everything instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In South Hornchurch
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the manager of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the store rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for extended periods.
- The skill to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online