Commis Chef Jobs In South Hampstead
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in want ad kitchens to innovation their culinary knowledge and skills. They con various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In South Hampstead
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and support with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities intensify informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should in addition to ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should excite excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be clever to follow all instructions and attain with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In South Hampstead
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the hoard rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven announcement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The carrying out to stand for extended periods.
- The triumph to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online