Commis Chef Jobs In South Hackney
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in commercial kitchens to evolve their culinary knowledge and skills. They appear in various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In South Hackney
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities insert informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as a consequence ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should toss around excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be competent to follow all instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In South Hackney
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the superintendent of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for extended periods.
- The carrying out to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online