Commis Chef Jobs In Somers Town
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in billboard kitchens to improve their culinary knowledge and skills. They acquit yourself various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Somers Town
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and put going on to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities combine informing the executive of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should after that ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be booming as a commis chef, you should advocate excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be dexterous to follow everything instructions and assent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Somers Town
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every second meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the governor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the buildup rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven personal ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for outstretched periods.
- The capability to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an quick placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online