Commis Chef Jobs In Soho
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in announcement kitchens to move ahead their culinary knowledge and skills. They statute various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Soho
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count up informing the governor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as a consequence ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should trouble excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be dexterous to follow everything instructions and succeed to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Soho
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of oscillate meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the increase rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven poster kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for outstretched periods.
- The achievement to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply refer your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or read us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online