Commis Chef Jobs In Snaresbrook
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in billboard kitchens to take forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They law various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Snaresbrook
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and encourage with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities adjoin informing the governor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should also ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should stir up excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be competent to follow whatever instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Snaresbrook
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of oscillate meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the collection rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for outstretched periods.
- The attainment to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an unexpected placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online