Commis Chef Jobs In Silvertown
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in announcement kitchens to development their culinary knowledge and skills. They put on an act various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Silvertown
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count informing the bureaucrat of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should trouble excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be accomplished to follow everything instructions and consent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Silvertown
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swing meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven flyer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for outstretched periods.
- The capability to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply dispatch your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or get into us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online