Commis Chef Jobs In Sidcup
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in personal ad kitchens to spread their culinary knowledge and skills. They do something various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Sidcup
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities adjoin informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should in addition to ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should toss around excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be skilled to follow whatever instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Sidcup
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the accretion rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven announcement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The carrying out to stand for lengthy periods.
- The feat to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online