Commis Chef Jobs In Shoreditch
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in announcement kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They put-on various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Shoreditch
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count up informing the manager of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be booming as a commis chef, you should campaign excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be adept to follow all instructions and attain with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Shoreditch
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the buildup rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The capability to stand for lengthy periods.
- The achievement to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rapid placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online