Commis Chef Jobs In Shooters Hill
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in want ad kitchens to go ahead their culinary knowledge and skills. They pretense various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Shooters Hill
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities improve informing the commissioner of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should after that ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should excite excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be able to follow all instructions and inherit with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Shooters Hill
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the increase rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for Elongated periods.
- The achievement to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online