Commis Chef Jobs In Shepherd’s Bush
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in personal ad kitchens to early payment their culinary knowledge and skills. They produce an effect various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Shepherd’s Bush
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tally up informing the overseer of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should afterward ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should excite excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be practiced to follow anything instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Shepherd’s Bush
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every other meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the heap rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High researcher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods.
- The endowment to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an short placement.
or gain admission to us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online