Commis Chef Jobs In Shadwell
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in flyer kitchens to move on their culinary knowledge and skills. They put on an act various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Shadwell
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities total informing the governor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should also ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should campaign excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be practiced to follow all instructions and take over with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Shadwell
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the executive of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the store rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High learned diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- The talent to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an short placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online