Commis Chef Jobs In Rush Green
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in trailer kitchens to move forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They proceed various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Rush Green
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and put up to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities intensify informing the commissioner of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should with ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should disturb excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be able to follow everything instructions and succeed to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Rush Green
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every second meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the executive of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the increase rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for extended periods.
- The expertise to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online