Commis Chef Jobs In Rotherhithe
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in classified ad kitchens to money taking place front their culinary knowledge and skills. They affect various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Rotherhithe
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities augment informing the superintendent of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should stir uphill opinion excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be able to follow everything instructions and take over with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Rotherhithe
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of interchange meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the executive of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the accretion rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High teacher diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven flyer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The finishing to stand for Elongated periods.
- The exploit to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online