Commis Chef Jobs In Ramsden
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in commercial kitchens to innovation their culinary knowledge and skills. They feign various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Ramsden
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and assist with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tally up informing the governor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should then ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should campaign excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skillful to follow everything instructions and succeed to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Ramsden
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swing meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven trailer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for Elongated periods.
- The completion to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply tackle your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online