Commis Chef Jobs In Rainham
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in flyer kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They acquit yourself various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Rainham
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enlarge informing the officer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should then ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be affluent as a commis chef, you should toss around excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be accomplished to follow anything instructions and take over with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Rainham
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of oscillate meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The expertise to stand for outstretched periods.
- The exploit to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online