Commis Chef Jobs In Putney
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in trailer kitchens to expand their culinary knowledge and skills. They play-act various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Putney
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and put going on to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities adjoin informing the governor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should also ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should disconcert excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be accomplished to follow all instructions and attain with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Putney
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the superintendent of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the store rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for Elongated periods.
- The achievement to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or entrÐ¹e us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online