Commis Chef Jobs In Primrose Hill
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to move on their culinary knowledge and skills. They comport yourself various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Primrose Hill
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and help with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities improve informing the governor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should in addition to ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should mix up excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be able to follow whatever instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Primrose Hill
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven personal ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The endowment to stand for Elongated periods.
- The endowment to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or door us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online