Commis Chef Jobs In Petts Wood
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in public notice kitchens to improvement their culinary knowledge and skills. They play various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Petts Wood
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities supplement informing the governor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should then ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should shake up excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be accomplished to follow anything instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Petts Wood
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the proprietor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the gathering rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High scholarly diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for extended periods.
- The realization to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online