Commis Chef Jobs In Pentonville
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in announcement kitchens to press forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They accomplishment various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Pentonville
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and help with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities include informing the superintendent of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as a consequence ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should campaign excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be practiced to follow everything instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Pentonville
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the increase rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The exploit to stand for outstretched periods.
- The expertise to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online