Commis Chef Jobs In Peckham
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to further their culinary knowledge and skills. They bill various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Peckham
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and encourage with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities improve informing the officer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should protest excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be clever to follow all instructions and succeed to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Peckham
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternative meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the stock rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven trailer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for lengthy periods.
- The realization to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an terse placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online