Commis Chef Jobs In Palmers Green
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in classified ad kitchens to evolve their culinary knowledge and skills. They enactment various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Palmers Green
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities increase informing the officer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping happening kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should after that ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should whisk excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be adept to follow anything instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Palmers Green
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of oscillate meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the manager of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven public notice kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for lengthy periods.
- The achievement to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online