Commis Chef Jobs In Old Oak Common
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in poster kitchens to develop their culinary knowledge and skills. They work various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Old Oak Common
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and encourage with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tally informing the governor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as a consequence ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be booming as a commis chef, you should disquiet excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be dexterous to follow everything instructions and enter upon with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Old Oak Common
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every second meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the accretion rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The capability to stand for lengthy periods.
- The achievement to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or retrieve us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online