Commis Chef Jobs In Nunhead
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in poster kitchens to evolve their culinary knowledge and skills. They pretense various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Nunhead
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities combine informing the executive of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be wealthy as a commis chef, you should disconcert excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be able to follow all instructions and enter upon with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Nunhead
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swap meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the collection rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High university diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for extended periods.
- The endowment to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online