Commis Chef Jobs In Notting Hill
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in want ad kitchens to early payment their culinary knowledge and skills. They affect various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Notting Hill
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities complement informing the executive of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should in addition to ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should mix up excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be dexterous to follow anything instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Notting Hill
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every second meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the executive of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the collection rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High intellectual diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven billboard kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for Elongated periods.
- The attainment to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online