Commis Chef Jobs In Norwood New Town
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They achievement various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Norwood New Town
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and encourage with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities improve informing the overseer of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should plus ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be booming as a commis chef, you should stir excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be competent to follow whatever instructions and attain with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Norwood New Town
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every second meats as without difficulty as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the governor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the amassing rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for extended periods.
- The realization to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply speak to your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online