Commis Chef Jobs In Northumberland Heath
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in trailer kitchens to go forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They bill various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Northumberland Heath
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and help with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities enhance informing the executive of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should also ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should protest excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be skilled to follow whatever instructions and allow with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Northumberland Heath
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the overseer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven announcement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for lengthy periods.
- The achievement to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply talk to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online