Commis Chef Jobs In North Woolwich
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in announcement kitchens to development their culinary knowledge and skills. They take action various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In North Woolwich
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities supplement informing the official of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should protest excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be clever to follow everything instructions and agree with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In North Woolwich
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of swing meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the store rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for Elongated periods.
- The expertise to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply attend to your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online