Commis Chef Jobs In North Kensington
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in classified ad kitchens to move forward their culinary knowledge and skills. They piece of legislation various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In North Kensington
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities add together informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should with ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should disquiet excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be adept to follow whatever instructions and take over with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In North Kensington
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the governor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the hoard rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High moot diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The deed to stand for lengthy periods.
- The carrying out to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an sudden placement.
or approach us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online