Commis Chef Jobs In North End
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to innovation their culinary knowledge and skills. They take steps various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In North End
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities combine informing the commissioner of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as well as ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should disturb excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be adept to follow anything instructions and come to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In North End
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of rotate meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the amassing rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The skill to stand for outstretched periods.
- The success to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online