Commis Chef Jobs In Noel Park
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to proceed their culinary knowledge and skills. They doing various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Noel Park
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities increase informing the executive of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should then ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should shake up excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be skilled to follow anything instructions and grant with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Noel Park
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the official of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding whatever expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The skill to stand for lengthy periods.
- The triumph to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply focus on your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or contact us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online