Commis Chef Jobs In Nine Elms
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in flyer kitchens to expansion their culinary knowledge and skills. They pretend various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Nine Elms
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and help with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities append informing the executive of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping occurring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should along with ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be rich as a commis chef, you should rouse excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be skilled to follow anything instructions and enter upon with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Nine Elms
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of interchange meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the governor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the accretion rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for extended periods.
- The talent to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or right of entry us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online