Commis Chef Jobs In Newington
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in poster kitchens to proceed their culinary knowledge and skills. They operate various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Newington
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and put stirring to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities supplement informing the official of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should also ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be booming as a commis chef, you should raise a fuss excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be nimble to follow all instructions and assent with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Newington
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every second meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the official of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the gathering rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High theoretical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official approval in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for extended periods.
- The attainment to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply lecture to your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online