Commis Chef Jobs In New Cross
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to proceed their culinary knowledge and skills. They operate various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In New Cross
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the cook de partie and encourage with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities count informing the superintendent of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should afterward ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should stir excellent organizational skills and ensure that all duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be clever to follow everything instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In New Cross
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of exchange meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the commissioner of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the accretion rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High hypothetical diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven personal ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The expertise to stand for Elongated periods.
- The ability to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an curt placement.
or admission us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online