Commis Chef Jobs In Mottingham
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in trailer kitchens to move ahead their culinary knowledge and skills. They pretend various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Mottingham
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and encourage with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities supplement informing the executive of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should after that ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should work up excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be competent to follow anything instructions and ascend with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Mottingham
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of rotate meats as capably as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the heap rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High speculative diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The completion to stand for Elongated periods.
- The realization to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply deliver your CV to arrange an hasty placement.
or open us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online