Commis Chef Jobs In Millwall
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to improve their culinary knowledge and skills. They acquit yourself various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Millwall
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities include informing the governor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should moreover ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-to-do as a commis chef, you should disconcert excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be adept to follow all instructions and agree with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Millwall
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of alternating meats as competently as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that everything ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the executive of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding everything expired and spoiled food items stored in the buildup rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High educational diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven advertisement kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The feat to stand for lengthy periods.
- The expertise to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply direct your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or admittance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online