Commis Chef Jobs In Mile End
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in advertisement kitchens to press on their culinary knowledge and skills. They proceed various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Mile End
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and help with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities swell informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as a consequence ensure that all food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should advocate excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be dexterous to follow anything instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Mile End
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of every other meats as with ease as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that whatever ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the officer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the accrual rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven want ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The triumph to stand for Elongated periods.
- The finishing to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an short placement.
or right to use us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online