Commis Chef Jobs In Mayfair
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in want ad kitchens to move on their culinary knowledge and skills. They behave various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Mayfair
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and incite with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities attach informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping stirring kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as a consequence ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be booming as a commis chef, you should stir up excellent organizational skills and ensure that whatever duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be dexterous to follow anything instructions and comply with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Mayfair
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of different meats as well as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the addition rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High instructor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or endorsement in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven commercial kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The success to stand for outstretched periods.
- The achievement to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply adopt your CV to arrange an sharp placement.
or entrance us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online