Commis Chef Jobs In Marks Gate
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work below chef de parties in public notice kitchens to progress their culinary knowledge and skills. They show various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Marks Gate
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and put in the works to with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tally informing the supervisor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping going on kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should afterward ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be well-off as a commis chef, you should disquiet excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be dexterous to follow everything instructions and allow with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Marks Gate
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that anything ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the bureaucrat of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding anything expired and spoiled food items stored in the collection rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High college diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or authorization in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven poster kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for lengthy periods.
- The expertise to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take up your CV to arrange an rude placement.
or gate us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online