Commis Chef Jobs In Manor Park
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in public notice kitchens to spread their culinary knowledge and skills. They perform various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Manor Park
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to hire a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back up with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tally informing the governor of malfunctioning or broken kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping in the works kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should also ensure that anything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be flourishing as a commis chef, you should shake up excellent organizational skills and ensure that anything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be skillful to follow whatever instructions and inherit with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Manor Park
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of stand-in meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the supervisor of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the collection rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High assistant professor diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or official recognition in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven classified ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The talent to stand for Elongated periods.
- The completion to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply concentrate on your CV to arrange an immediate placement.
or log on us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online