Commis Chef Jobs In Loxford
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in personal ad kitchens to early payment their culinary knowledge and skills. They perform various kitchen duties, such as assisting cook de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Loxford
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and back with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities total informing the bureaucrat of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping up kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should afterward ensure that whatever food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be successful as a commis chef, you should disconcert excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis chef should be practiced to follow everything instructions and allow with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Loxford
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of rotate meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of good quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the official of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the deposit rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven trailer kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The execution to stand for outstretched periods.
- The triumph to work below pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply forward your CV to arrange an rushed placement.
or way in us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online