Commis Chef Jobs In Lower Clapton
Commis chefs are novice chefs who work under chef de parties in billboard kitchens to encroachment their culinary knowledge and skills. They accomplish various kitchen duties, such as assisting chef de parties in meal preparations, receiving deliveries, and rotating stock. Commis Chef Jobs In Lower Clapton
Job Title: Commis Chef
Contract Type: Temporary
Starting Date: ASAP
Job Location: E14
Salary Rate: £11.-£12.00/Hour
We are looking to employ a hard-working and efficient commis chef to prepare meal ingredients for the chef de partie and urge on with various kitchen duties. The commis chef’s responsibilities tote up informing the proprietor of malfunctioning or damage kitchen equipment, unpacking and organizing deliveries, and mopping taking place kitchen spills to prevent accidents and injuries. You should as a consequence ensure that everything food items are properly stored to prevent spoilage.
To be thriving as a commis chef, you should whisk excellent organizational skills and ensure that everything duties are completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, an outstanding commis cook should be accomplished to follow everything instructions and succeed to with food health and safety regulations.
Commis Chef Responsibilities: Commis Chef Jobs In Lower Clapton
- Accurately measuring meal ingredients for the Chef de Partie.
- Preparing meal ingredients, which includes seasoning of substitute meats as skillfully as washing, peeling, and chopping vegetables and fruits.
- Preparing basic salads and sauces as directed by the Chef de Partie.
- Receiving deliveries and verifying that all ordered items have been delivered and are of great quality.
- Taking inventory of restaurant supplies and notifying the overseer of low or depleted supplies.
- Discarding all expired and spoiled food items stored in the heap rooms, refrigerators, and freezers.
- Performing basic cleaning duties and ensuring that workstations are properly sanitized.
- Plating and presenting meal items as per the Chef de Partie’s instructions.
Commis Chef Requirements:
- High studious diploma or GED.
- An associate’s degree, diploma, or certification in culinary arts is advantageous.
- A food handler’s license.
- Proven personal ad kitchen experience.
- Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
- The achievement to stand for lengthy periods.
- The exploit to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
To apply take in hand your CV to arrange an brusque placement.
or edit us +4420 3371 7243/ WhatsApp your details to 07818387151
Or Apply Online